All-in-One Decorative Pumpkins Seed Bank - Embrace the spirit of the season and transform your garden into an enchanting pumpkin paradise. As the seasons change, so does the canvas of the garden. With 16 captivating pumpkin varieties, this collection brings the magic of autumn to your doorstep. Get ready to transform your garden into an enchanting pumpkin patch bursting with color, texture, and autumnal charm.
Why You'll Love It:
Dive into the world of pumpkin wonders with the comprehensive collection of 16 decorative pumpkin seed varieties, each carefully selected for their unique shape, color and personality. From adorable mini pumpkins to striking heirloom giants, your autumn display will be the talk of the town. Embrace your gardening creativity and create your own autumn masterpiece.
Embrace the warmth and charm of autumn year-round with these decorative pumpkins and squash. From the whimsical to the sophisticated, this collection meets every decorating need and makes every day feel like a harvest celebration. Whether adorning your doorstep, gracing your garden, or enhancing your home's seasonal décor, these pumpkins are more than just decoration - they're the canvas for your fall-inspired designs.
In addition to their decorative appeal, many of these varieties offer delicious, tender pulps, perfect for making mouth-watering pies, hearty soups, and savory roasts. Experience the joy of farm-to-table dining with pumpkins and squash grown in your own garden.
Endless Fall Decoration
Elevate your seasonal decor with these versatile pumpkins. Unleash your inner artist as you transform these pumpkins into captivating autumn decorations. Whether it's spooky jack-o'-lanterns for Halloween, elegant centerpieces for Thanksgiving, or whimsical displays for any day, these varieties will be your cherished accents.
What You Need To Know:
How to Grow Pumpkins/Squash from Seed
- Prepare the Soil: Pumpkins/Squash thrive in rich, well-draining soil. Incorporate compost or organic matter into the soil to enrich it.
- Sow the Seeds: Plant seeds directly in the ground or in large pots if you're short on space. Sow 2-4 seeds per pot or hill, keeping them about 1 inch deep. If planting multiple hills, space them at least 4-6 feet apart.
- Watering: Keep the soil consistently moist but not waterlogged. Pumpkins/Squash require regular watering, especially during dry spells.
- Provide Support (Optional): If you're growing vining varieties or have limited space, consider providing support like trellises or stakes to help the pumpkins grow upward and save space.
- Sunlight: Pumpkins/Squash thrive in full sun but can tolerate partial shade. Make sure they receive at least 6-8 hours of sunlight per day.
- Thinning: Once your pumpkin/squash seedlings have developed their first true leaves and are a few inches tall, thin them to one or two of the healthiest plants per hill or pot.
- Fertilization: Apply a balanced fertilizer or compost as needed to provide essential nutrients for healthy growth.
- Pruning: To promote larger fruits and healthier vines, consider pruning excess leaves and vines.
- Pollination: Pumpkin/Squash plants require pollination to set fruit. If pollinators are scarce in your area, you may need to hand-pollinate the flowers using a small brush.
- Pest Management: Monitor common pests like aphids and squash bugs and treat as needed. Pay close attention to signs of illness and take preventive measures.
- Harvest: Pumpkins/Squash are ready to harvest when they reach mature size and develop a deep, full color. Use pruners to cut off the stems, leaving a few inches of stem attached for durability.
- Curing: After harvest, marinate pumpkins/squash in a warm, dry place for about two weeks to harden the rind and improve storage.
- 1 Wooden Seed Storage Box (Two colors of storage box sent randomly)
- 16 Acrylic Seed Containers (Inner Box)
- 16 Pumpkin/Squash Seed Varieties, as follows:
Connection to Nature
We want children and adults to enjoy the closeness of nature and find a relaxing refuge in their connection to Mother Earth. With our Seeds and Easy Grow Kits everyone can be a gardening enthusiast.