All-in-One Sprouts & Microgreens Seed Bank – Transform your kitchen into a mini oasis of freshness and nutrition. Experience the joy of growing vibrant sprouts and nutrient-dense microgreens in the comfort of your own home with our curated seed bank of 16 specialty seed varieties. From zesty radish microgreens to tender broccoli sprouts to the earthy richness of beet microgreens, there's a flavor and texture to satisfy every palate.
Why You'll Love It:
Easy to Grow, Quick to Harvest
Experience the joy of gardening, no green thumb required! Whether you're an experienced gardener or a novice, the curated collection of seeds is designed for ease. Forget about long waiting times. Within a few days, you'll be witnessing the miracle of sprouting, and in just a week or two, you'll be harvesting fresh, homegrown sprouts and microgreens in abundance.
Unleash healthy momentum with every harvest. Known for their concentrated nutrient content, sprouts and microgreens provide a daily dose of vitamins, minerals, and antioxidants to support your health. Add a touch of homegrown zest to your salads, sandwiches and smoothies.
Perfect for All Spaces
Whether you have a sprawling garden or a compact urban abode, the seed bank is designed to fit seamlessly into your lifestyle. Growing on windowsills, kitchen countertops, balconies, or gardens - microgreens and sprouts will flourish wherever you decide to plant.
What You Need To Know:
How to Grow Sprouts and Microgreens (General Steps)
- Soak the seeds in water for 4-12 hours or overnight.
- Rinse and drain the seeds thoroughly.
- Place them in a well-ventilated sprouting tray or jar.
- Rinse and drain the seeds 2-3 times a day or every 3 to 6 hours, keeping them moist but not waterlogged.
- Once the sprouts have reached the desired length (usually 2-5 days), move them to indirect sunlight to allow them to green up a bit.
- Harvest the sprouts by cutting just above the roots and rinse thoroughly before using.
- Fill shallow trays or containers with a well-draining sterile growing medium (such as potting mix or coir).
- Spread the seeds evenly over the surface, then press lightly into the soil.
- Water the seeds lightly to keep the soil moist. Cover the tray with a lid or plastic wrap to create a mini greenhouse effect.
- Place the tray in a well-lit location (indirect sunlight is ideal) and mist the seeds daily to keep them moist but not soaked.
- Remove the cover once the seedlings have developed their first true leaves (usually after about 7-14 days).
- Harvest the microgreens when they reach the desired height, typically around 1- 3 inches. Cut them just above soil level with scissors.
- Ensure containers, utensils, and hands are clean when handling seeds and seedlings to prevent contamination.
- Water consistently, but avoid overwatering, which could lead to mold or rot.
- Ensures good air circulation to prevent mold or fungus issues.
- Always wash sprouts and microgreens thoroughly before eating them.
- If you are concerned about food safety, especially raw sprouts, consult local health guidelines or consider cooking them before eating to reduce the risk of foodborne illness.
- 16*Acrylic Seed Container(Inner Box)
- 1*Wooden Seed Storage Box(Two colors of storage box sent randomly)
- 16 Organic Seed Varieties, as follows:
Connection to Nature
We want children and adults to enjoy the closeness of nature and find a relaxing refuge in their connection to Mother Earth. With our Seeds and Easy Grow Kits everyone can be a gardening enthusiast.