An age-old method of farming used for thousands of years stems from a simple logic that the moon governs moisture. The popularity of biodynamic farming techniques has reawakened this practice by using natural cycles to benefit the garden. Plants have been known to grow quicker, germinate sooner, grow stronger, and yield more crops when following the cycles of the moon while gardening.
Why You'll Love It:
Everything You Need to Plant Fearlessly
- 100% natural and non-GMO seeds, backed by our guaranteed-to-grow promise.
- Easy-to-follow, helpful growing instructions and we're here to provide additional help if you need it.
- 5 Flower Seeds - Alyssum, Daisy, Climbing White Hydrangea, Zinnia (White), White Lilacs
- 5 Markers
- 1 Marker Pen
- 3 Gardening Tools
- 1 Planting Container
- 1 Watering Bottle
- 1 Gloves with Claws
- 1 Growing Instructions
What You Need To Know:
- Moon is not only a leading role for Moon Garden but an essential guide for planting.
- The basic idea behind Gardening by the Moon is that the cycles of the Moon affect plant growth. It's said that seeds will absorb more water during the full Moon and the new Moon when more moisture is pulled to the soil surface. This causes seeds to swell, resulting in greater germination and better-established plants. Don't forget to check planting by the Moon Calendar so you know when to plant.
Connection to Nature
We want children and adults to enjoy the closeness of nature and find a relaxing refuge in their connection to Mother Earth. With our Seeds and Easy Grow Kits everyone can be a gardening enthusiast.