A colorful garden not only attracts people's attention but also makes your garden vibrant. Busy bees forage on the flowers, beautiful butterflies flutter in the flower beds, and energetic hummingbirds sip on the nectar. They bring life to your garden, and they are also hard-working pollinators that make the balance of plants, gardens, and ecosystems healthier and more supportive.
Why You'll Love It:
Everything you need to plant fearlessly
- 100% natural and non-GMO seeds, backed by our guaranteed-to-grow promise.
- Easy-to-follow, helpful growing instructions and we're here to provide additional help if you need it.
- 6 Flower Seeds - Phlox, Coneflower, Lantana, Pot Marigold, Black-Eyed Susan, Milkweed
- 6 Markers
- 1 Marker Pen
- 3 Gardening Tools
- 1 Watering Bottle
- 1 Gloves with Claws
- 1 Planting Container
- 1 Growing Instructions
What You Need to Know:
- Butterflies - Native Pollinators and Plants. Butterflies love red and purple flowers. They also love fresh scents, but not strong ones - faint is best. Butterflies like to live in hollows of trees or logs where there is room and safety for a chrysalis, so a butterfly garden will benefit from trees or logs.
- Bees - Bees love plants that are bright white, yellow, blue, or have contrasting colors. They like mild and pleasant scents. Bees will build a hive if they have a supportive habitat and space. A bee nesting block would be a helpful addition if you have the room.
- Hummingbirds - Hummingbirds like to get nectar from flowers with a trumpet shape. They are attracted to orange, red, pink, and white colors. Hummingbirds build nests in trees and large bushes. They do not need a cavity but build and maintain nests on limbs. They also bathe frequently, as the nectar they collect is sticky. To attract hummingbirds to a garden, consider providing a source of fresh water such as a bird bath.
Connection to Nature
We want children and adults to enjoy the closeness of nature and find a relaxing refuge in their connection to Mother Earth. With our Seeds and Easy Grow Kits everyone can be a gardening enthusiast.