All-in-one Bonsai Tree Seed Bank - Unleash your inner bonsai artist and embark on a journey of tranquility and creativity. Delve into the fascinating world of miniature trees and carve your own living piece of art. With a carefully selected selection of 16 unique bonsai tree seed varieties, this is your passport to creating living masterpieces that mesmerize and inspire.
Why You'll Love It:
Discover a world of miniature beauty with 16 carefully selected bonsai tree seed varieties. From graceful Japanese maples to rugged pines, these seeds promise to be transformed into living sculptures that captivate the eye and soothe the soul.
Bonsai is not only a hobby, but also an art of living. Bonsai cultivation is a serene and meditative practice, offering you a way to relieve the stress of daily life. Use your creativity to prune, shape and cultivate your bonsai tree into a unique, stunning expression of nature.
Bonsai trees are living works of art that evolve with time, and each season will paint them with new colors and textures, offering you a captivating and ever-changing display of natural beauty. Bring the serenity of nature indoors with these small yet majestic trees.
Organized and Reusable
The seeds are elegantly packaged in clear acrylic boxes and thoughtfully labeled for easy identification, which not only keeps the seeds fresh and vibrant, but also allows you to reuse the container for future planting or small storage needs. Plus, the boxes fit neatly inside a spacious wooden box, providing double protection for your precious seeds and ensuring easy organization.
What You Need To Know:
How to Grow Bonsai from Seed
- Seed Preparation: Soak the seeds in room temperature water for 24-48 hours. This helps break their dormancy.
- Seed Planting: Fill a bonsai pot or tray with well-drained bonsai soil mix. Spread the soaked seeds on the surface, evenly spaced. Press them lightly into the soil.
- Moisture and Cover: Spray the soil surface lightly to keep it moist. Cover the pot or tray with a plastic lid or plastic wrap to create a mini greenhouse effect. This helps maintain moisture and warmth, crucial for seed germination.
- Light and Temperature: Place the pots or trays in a warm, well-lit area out of direct sunlight. Bonsai seeds typically require temperatures around 70-80°F (21-27°C) to germinate.
- Germination and Growth: Keep the soil consistently moist but not soggy. Germination times vary by species, but can take anywhere from weeks to months. Be patient and maintain consistent moisture and light. Once seedlings appear, remove the cover.
- First Pruning: When the seedlings reach a few inches in height, prune them gently to encourage branching. Continue to prune and shape as the bonsai grow
- Repotting and Maintenance: As your bonsai matures, repot every 1-2 years to provide fresh soil and ensure adequate root development.
- Patience and Care: Bonsai trees grow slowly. Be patient as you nurture them. Keep the soil consistently moist but not soggy. Maintain regular pruning, watering, and fertilizing to keep your bonsai healthy and lush.
- 1 Wooden Seed Storage Box (Two colors of storage box sent randomly)
- 16 Acrylic Seed Containers (Inner Box)
- 16 Bonsai Seed Varieties, as follows:
Connection to Nature
We want children and adults to enjoy the closeness of nature and find a relaxing refuge in their connection to Mother Earth. With our Seeds and Easy Grow Kits everyone can be a gardening enthusiast.