Growing nutrient companion plants is the perfect addition to your garden if you want to grow healthy and nutritious plants. They can be grown alongside your primary crops to fix nitrogen, repel pests and attract beneficial insects, enhancing your plant growth and nutritional value.
Why You'll Love It:
Everything You Need To Plant Fearlessly
- Organic, 100% natural, and non-GMO seeds, backed by our guaranteed-to-grow promise.
- Easy-to-follow, helpful growing instructions and we're here to provide additional help if you need it.
- Red Clover
- White Clover
What You Need To Know:
- Easy to grow and effective at improving the soil, alfalfa serves as a reliable and attractive companion plant. A cover crop that adds nutrients to the soil and fixes nitrogen. Alfalfa also increases water penetration in the growing medium, keeping the root system hydrated and boosting the turgidity of your plants. Otherwise known as Medicago sativa, this deep-rooted perennial will add amazing structure to your soil.
- It's a common cover crop and nitrogen fixer. This perennial and bushy plant also works with nitrogen-fixing bacteria in the soil to pull in high quantities of the element from the atmosphere. Get ready for strong, healthy, and large plants.
- White clover provides a pest-resistant living mulch that locks in moisture and boosts nitrogen levels in the soil. The creeping perennial will work its way across the surface of garden beds without any guidance.
- Start indoors 6 weeks before the last frost date
- A flower with antifungal properties that also helps to boost essential oil production. Pretty, aromatic, and functional. Why wouldn’t you want this stunning flower growing alongside your plants? Being extremely easy to grow, chamomile will bounce back in the same spot year after year to fulfill its companion plant duties.
Connection to Nature
We want children and adults to enjoy the closeness of nature and find a relaxing refuge in their connection to Mother Earth. With our Seeds and Easy Grow Kits everyone can be a gardening enthusiast.