Growing anti-bug companion plants is a must-have for any gardener who wants to keep their garden free of pests without using harmful chemicals. They naturally repel common garden pests such as aphids, mealybugs, and spider mites. Keep your garden healthy and thriving!
Why You'll Love It:
Everything You Need To Plant Fearlessly
- Organic, 100% natural, and non-GMO seeds, backed by our guaranteed-to-grow promise.
- Easy-to-follow, helpful growing instructions and we're here to provide additional help if you need it.
- Lemon Balm
What You Need To Know:
- Lemon balm (Melissa officinalis) will return to your garden every single year. The hardy and versatile herb survives underground during winter frosts and bounces back with full force in spring. This herbal powerhouse and member of the mint family will draw pollinator species into your garden to look after your vegetables. The plant also keeps mosquitoes away, making gardening a much more pleasant experience.
- Dill equals delicious, and its seeds and leaves are used in many dishes. Seriously. You’ll recognize the aniseed-like taste from chicken recipes, soups, salads, and pickles. Also, its aromatic properties help ward off garden pests, protecting your plants from certain caterpillars and spider mites throughout the growing season.
- They’ll help protect your tomato or cucumber plants against aphids, whiteflies, slugs, and snails by drawing their attention away.
- Richly aromatic flowers and gorgeous shades of purple—lavender will light up your garden beds. These eye-catching shrubs act like botanical traffic lights that divert pest insects away from your precious weed. What’s more, they’ll also bring in large numbers of friendly pollinators.
Connection to Nature
We want children and adults to enjoy the closeness of nature and find a relaxing refuge in their connection to Mother Earth. With our Seeds and Easy Grow Kits everyone can be a gardening enthusiast.